Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Pedicure

        Spring is in the air and it is time for a little foot pampering. This is that time of year when women quit wearing closed shoes and/or boots. This might come as a shock to men, but at this point, most women have….well shall we say 7-11 feet. You know it is time for a pedicure when you can exfoliate one foot with another. I just recently had my first “time to shed my shoes pedicure”…..it was wonderful! However, the exfoliating scrub on my legs did not last as long as I wanted it too….probably because I did not pay for the Spa Special Fruity Tuti Not so Cheap Pedicure. Footnote: I don’t care how cold it is outside tomorrow, I am wearing my flip-flops to show off my pedicure. No, that is not really my foot in the top picture.


No comments: