Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Do Mannequins Have Butt Cracks?

      Have you ever wondered if mannequins have butt cracks?  You have probably not ever asked yourself this question…..or if you have, you are not going to admit it!  I know I have not ever pondered this question; however, obviously my grandson, Brady, has!  Recently while at the mall, I noticed he and a buddy were standing in back of a male mannequin snickering rather loudly.  I quickly realized what they were doing, as did Brady’s mom who instantly put a stop to it.  Just in case you are wondering what the answer is…..”Yes”….at least this one had a butt crack according to my grandson (of course I did not peek).  I can only imagine what the future of mannequins will be.  I would suspect they will have robotic gestures and will turn to look at their watch, wink at people passing by, point to something in the distance, or, who knows, ride a trike around a toy store!  




No comments: