Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Flashing Red Light

     Red Light Alert. I should not admit to this, I know. Driving down the road the other day, I suddenly realized a red light was flashing on the dashboard of my new sparkly car. The word, “Pass”, was displayed with the annoying red light. I thought, “Pass…..is this car telling me I need to pass?” Then I realized there was a seat belt picture displayed behind the tomato red light. Finally, I figured out what the problem was…..my purse was so heavy that the car thought there was a passenger sitting beside me and that he/she had failed to put their seat belt on! Obviously the sensor was getting annoyed that the GUY (*smile*) was not buckled in. Stupid sensor…..what does it know? I guess I am going to have to start buckling my purse up too!




No comments: