Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Goldfish

          A little blob of orange. I have a grandfish named Bulls Eye (he has one red eye). I want to give my grandfish, Bulls Eye, a shout out! When I press my face against the glass, oohing and ahhing as I watch Bulls Eye, he swims to the front of his bowl as if to say, “Oh, hey Nana!” For two years this little poop machine has swam circles around his bowl. My daughter told me she is already concerned about the day that Bulls Eye dies; she actually caught her husband talking baby talk to him/her this week. This little blob of orange was won at a school event; however, his accessories cost far more, yet the smiles on the faces of family members definitely make up for it. It is sad to think that one day little Bulls Eye will end up in a commode. In the meantime, I guess we need to work on goldfish funeral etiquette.



No comments: