Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Good Friends and Coffee

      Today as I was standing outside my classroom in between classes,  I spotted a teacher sauntering down the hall towards me.  What really caught my eye was that she was carrying an iced coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts.  I felt a twinge of jealously over the drink as she approached.  Suddenly, she thrust the iced coffee toward me and said, “Hey, I bought one for you too.” 

     Now that is a good friend!  As my kids were entering the classroom, obviously, they thought I was smiling and saying good morning to them because I was excited to see them.  However, I am really thinking about that iced coffee with hazelnut flavoring, sugar, and cream from Dunkin' Donuts. I can hear it beckoning me.  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Thank you Beverly.  Happy Coffee Day!

No comments: