Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ugly Sweater Party

        Have you ever been the only person in an ugly sweater at an “Ugly Sweater” Christmas party?  I went to Goodwill and searched high and low for the perfect ugly sweater; I knew I would know it when I saw it….you know the kind with poof balls dangling down a thick red cable knit competing with nauseating hues or felt snowmen and reindeer flowing across the front.  However, I just could not find a suitable ugly sweater for the party, so, I made my own.  I simply printed pictures of the people that would be at the party along with an “Ugly Sweater” tag and pinned them to a sweater.  Footnote:  After arriving at the party, I discovered that women actually wear pretty sweaters to these parties and just call them “Ugly Sweaters”!


No comments: