Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fat Mirror or Skinny Mirror

         Mirror mirror on the wall! You know that full length mirror that all women own……the one where we stand back and scrutinize ourselves in from all angles (and I do mean ALL) before we head out the door. Well, on my daughter, Jodi’s, recent visit, she completely turned me against my mirror. As she was looking at herself in my full length mirror, she said, “You know mom, your mirror is a skinny mirror!” Puzzled, I replied, “What do you mean a skinny mirror?” She proceeded to tell me that it makes you look skinnier that you really are! I think I actually heard my mirror gasp at this point. To be honest, I was not thinking that I looked particularly skinny in my mirror to begin with! Now I am not sure if I should go purchase a “fat mirror” or just keep my skinny mirror. Mirror mirror on the wall, surely you do lie!



No comments: