Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Behavior Intervention

     Several weeks ago, one of my students brought me a bag of chocolate candy.  I am not sure I can adequately describe this bag of candy.  It had obviously been in the bottom of his backpack for a couple weeks, left in the sweltering sun at some point, and I am not ruling out, ran over by a steam roller.  Obviously there was no way I could put this flattened mess in the candy jar.  Well last week, he approached me as he was leaving class and sweetly said, “Ms. Wise, when are you going to put my bag of candy in the candy jar?”  Bless his little pumpkin heart…..now I feel bad that I threw it out.  Looks like I will be buying a bag of chocolate candy this week.  Anyone know where I can rent a steam roller?  Maybe I can just iron it and get the same effect.  I wish I had taken a picture of it; however I did not know I would have to go on a guilt trip over throwing it away!  #ironingcandy


No comments: