Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Throwing up in the Classroom UGH

     Classroom Rule Number One - Me: "If you ever feel like you are going to throw up, you do not have to ask to go to the restroom. You have my permission to fly out the door."  I even point out the trashcan by the door just in case they feel they can't make it that far.  

    Oh the joys of teaching......a kid barfed all over the floor in class the other day. I must say the other students handled it in a very mature fashion......they acted like a space ship had landed in the middle of the room and a green eyed alien was taking us all hostage. I am sure many of them went home and scrubbed down with 

     I thought vomiting was more of an elementary school problem.  Praise the Lord for janitors and that white magical powder they carry around with them. Soon things were back to normal; however, I am sort of wanted to go home and scrub down with Purell!

No comments: