Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dog Hair

     My daughter gave me an adorable sweater vest for Christmas.  On the left is a picture of me proudly wearing the vest and on the right, my granddogs, Lucy and Bubba.  As soon as some of my devious friends saw me in the vest, they pointed out that the vest is a dead ringer for my granddogs.   I promise my vest is not Lucy or Bubba; however, I understand that some people do recycle Spot into unique dog hair sweaters and vests.  I don’t have an animal that produces fuzz; however, if you like this idea, you might want to start emptying your vacuum bag into a paper bag so you can knit a dog or even a cat sweater.  I wonder if you will smell like a dog when it rains.   Hmmmmm…..maybe you could even turn that cat hairball into a classy piece of jewelry.  Footnote: The two ladies pictured on the bottom are actually wearing sweater vests made from their dogs’ hair.


No comments: