Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Teachers and Bathroom Woes

     

 I have not ever written a song, but if I did I would dedicate it to teachers…..teachers who don’t get to use the restroom when Mother Nature calls.  It would be sung to the tune of Folsom Prison Blues, and it would go something like this…….

      “I hear the pipes a clangin’, Clangin’ down the hall, And I ain't seen the bathroom since I don’t know when.....I’m stuck in the classroom, and time keeps draggin’ on, but the pipes keep a clangin’ on down the hall.  When I hear those pipes a clangin’, I hang my head and cry; I bet there’s deans and children sitting in a stall, they've probably been drinkin’ coffee and sippin’ on some tea."
      OK….I better stop before I get myself in trouble!  Now I just need to decide which country artist should sing it for teachers everywhere!  




No comments: