Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Trixter got Tricked!

           Walking past the desk, I suddenly did a double take; a student was sitting at his desk wearing a camouflage jacket with the hood up.  Since camouflage is the art of disguising yourself to blend in with your surroundings, it was NOT working.   As I approached the student, I realized that there was nobody inside this uncamouflaged outfit.  Somebody had created a “fake student” for my benefit by pulling the handle up on their backpack and dressing it in their camo  jacket (they even stuffed the face area with some paper).  If you ever need a second passenger for the “dummy in the passenger seat scam”, this character would be great (not that I am promoting it). Hmmmmm….I wish I could clone this kid as he did not let out a peep all period!


No comments: